Scarlette Douglas is a tv presenter and a British model who helps people to purchase their dream home from the show’ ‘A Place in the Sun’ which aires on Channel 4. She is a multi-talented artist who is a property developer, dancer, and also a sportsperson.
Recently on the show ‘A Place in the Sun’, she showed the house to the couple who wanted to spend winter days there but did not get a positive response after she showed the property and later the couple had an offer accepted on a two-bedroom villa in Sucina. Here are 10 facts about Scarlette Douglas that you should know.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
10 Facts About Scarlette Douglas
- Scarlette Douglas is an actress and a famous tv presenter who works in the show ‘A Place in the Sun’ where she helps people to purchase their dream home within their budget.
- Actress Scarlette Douglas from A Place In The Sun was celebrated her birthday on March 17 as per her Twitter profile and is 32 years old.
- Who is She Married To? Scarlette Douglas has not revealed her relationship status and the details about her husband.
- Scarlette Douglas’s family consists of her parents Joe Douglas (father) and Bev (mother) who moved to the United Kingdom from Jamaica.
- As per sources, Scarlette Douglas has a net worth of $200,000.
- There is no information regarding Scarlette Douglas’s wedding and her husband.
- She is a gorgeous lady with a height of 5 feet 5 inches and a weight of 53 kg. She has attractive body features.
- She is of British nationality and belongs to the Black ethnicity.
- On Instagram, she is followed by 16.5 k followers and on Twitter, she has 20.8 k followers.
- Similarly, she joined the show ‘A Place in the Sun’ as the tv presenter in the year 2015.