Carlos Elizondo has been designated as the 32nd White House Social Secretary by President-elect Joe Biden. Who is he Married to? Well, he is not married but has a partner whose details are kept under wraps.
Carlos was the special assistant to Joe Biden and Jill Biden before this. He has operated closely with the former White House and has remained a prominent name when it comes to the staff. He is one of the most diverse members of the designated Biden staff team. Elizondo will be taking office along with Joe Biden in January 2021.
|Profession||Political Aide; Event Organizer|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
President-elect Joe Biden is adding four Obama-Biden administration veterans to his top ranks as he continues to build out his White House team: Cathy Russell, Louisa Terrell, Carlos Elizondo and Mala Adaga. https://t.co/1yKENBSCAF
— ABC30 Fresno (@ABC30) November 20, 2020
10 Facts About Carlos Elizondo
- Carlos Elizondo has not revealed the information of his partner in the media, however, he and his partner live in Washington. He has kept the details of his love life and personal life under wraps.
- Similarly, he has also remained secretive when it comes to his family life.
- His Wiki page is being updated but you can read all about him in this article.
- According to his bio, he worked as the special assistant to President Obama and the social secretary to then-VP Joe Biden and Second Lady Jill Biden during all 8 years of Obama’s time in office.
- He had responsibilities like organizing the visit of foreign leaders and special events that the President or Vice-President had to partake in.
- Carlos is an American by nationality and he has Hispanic heritage, he comes from a Latino background.
- The event planner and political aide is a Texan and was born in Harlingen.
- In addition to this, he is also a member of the LGBTQ community. He is one of the most Progressive and diverse picks by Biden for his team.
- Carlos is the designated 32nd White House Social Secretary, a position he will officially assume on January 20, 2021, as President-elect Joe Biden is inaugurated.
- He is a member of one of the most diverse staff teams of a president in recent years.