Singer Meghan Trainor is never out of headlines and this time she is pregnant with her husband Daryl Sabara. She has earned lots of fame not just being a singer but also as a talented songwriter. She has also been working as a judge in the talent shows. So, many of us are familiar with her name. Her debut song was All About The Bass which was released in 2014, this song gone hit at that time.
Meghan Trainor’s first single debut All About The Bass was on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, there were a total of 11 million copies of the song that was sold out. She has been nominated in many awards shows and has received many awards. She was young when she shows her interest in singing, writing songs.
|Age||26 years old|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
10 Facts on Meghan Trainor:
- Meghan Trainor was born on December 22, 1993, in Nantucket, Massachuttes, United States. She is 26 years old as of 2020.
- She is married to Daryl Sabara since 2018. It has been 2 years since they are married.
- Moving on to the hot news, she is pregnant with Baby No.1. She and her husband are expecting their first child. About the due date of the baby, she has not revealed it yet.
- Meghan Trainor has gained weight, but it is normal to gain weight during pregnancy.
- There is information about her in Wikipedia on her personal life, early life.
- She is a talented singer who has released many albums till now and has always got lots of viewers on her videos on youtube.
- Meghan Trainor has been posting lots of photos of her Instagram. She is active on her Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook.
- She stands with the average height, she is 5 feet 4 inches tall and she has got an average body weight. In recent times, she has gained some weight.
- Meghan Trainor has two brothers, Ryan is the older brother and Justin is the younger brother.
- Her father is also a music teacher who has encouraged her on music.