Amy Coney Barrett is a famous American attorney. She is one of the most talented and most energetic women. Amy will be the fifth woman if she serves as a judge of a supreme court as she is under the radar of President Donald Trump. She has a charming personality who is admired by many people around the country especially those who knowns her as an attorney.
Recently Amy is one the verge of getting nominated and even could serve as a supreme court justice after the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She is on the top list of serving as a supreme court justice and will be the fifth woman to serve it. She nearly served for 3 years on the seventh circuit.
|Name||Amy Coney Barrett|
|Birthday||January 28, 1972|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Parents||Michael Coney(Father) Linda Coney(Mother)|
— The Irredeemable Monster (@TheJayBogart) September 19, 2020
10 Facts on Amy Coney Barrett:
- Amy Coney Barrett was born on 28 th January, 1972, in New Orleans, USA.
- Amy’s age as of 2020 is just 48 years old.
- Talking about Amy’s husband Jesse M. Barrett he is a former assistant US attorney of Indiana.
- Amy Coney Barrett’s husband is Jesse M. Barrett and they both together have 7 children in which 5 are biological and 2 of them are adopted children from Haiti.
- She was the daughter of Michael Coney who was also an attorney for a shell oil company however she hasn’t mentioned much about her mother Linda Coney as she has kept it a bit secret.
- Amy has 6 siblings in total and among them 5 are sisters and one is the brother whose names haven’t been revealed yet.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is between 1 million dollars to 5 million dollars however she hasn’t talked about it.
- She completed her high school from St. Mary’s Dominican High School and her bachelor’s degree from Rhodes College in 1994.
- Her height is exactly 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- Talking about her religion she is a Roman Catholic and is of white ethnicity.