Sherrill Redmon is famously known as the ex-wife of Mitch McConnell and she .is also an activist and feminist. Her ex-husband Mitch McConnell is a politician who is also a senior United States senator of Kentucky.
|Children||Elly McConnell, Porter McConnell, Claire McConnell|
|Education||University of Louisville, University of Kentucky|
She and Mitch got married in 1968 but unfortunately, the couple got divorced in 1980. Though the couple got divorced in 1980 they share three children together. They are Elly McConnell, Porter McConnell, and Claire McConnell. Her ex-husband is now married to Elaine Chao.
“McConnell also appears to have lost the political support of his three daughters. … All three daughters declined to comment, as did their mother, Sherrill Redmon, whom McConnell divorced in 1980. … (Redmon is evidently working on a tell-all memoir.)” https://t.co/3DdqolwG4B
— George Conway (@gtconway3d) April 12, 2020
Not many details about her available on the web but her ex-husband has his biography on Wikipedia. She is seen working as a feminist and an activist who is always working for the right of people. She also worked as a director at Sophia Smith Collection.
10 Facts About Sherrill Redmon:
- Sherrill Redmon has been well recognized as the ex-wife of the popular US senator named Mitch McConnell.
- There is actually no information related to her age and birthday currently.
- The estimated net worth of Sherril in her entire life is not provided to us yet.
- She shared a total of three children with her ex-husband Mitch. They are Elly McConnell, Porter McConnell, and Claire McConnell.
- Her present husband is not known or in fact, we do not even know if she married again.
- So, where is she in the year 2020? She has actually been very responsive since her divorce.
- Sherill even worked as a feminist scholar at Smith College which led her life to a different turn.
- She even worked with a popular feminist journalist named Gloria Steinem.
- She is considered as the first wife of the senator and the couple was married from the year 1968 until the year 1980.
- We cannot find her on any social media platform. Her biography is also not on Wikipedia.