Shone Romulus is a famous British actor. He has been on top of the industry with some of his fabulous works on screens. He is a very humble and generous guy who is always ready to serve people who are in need of his help. He has even established himself as a chef as he regularly posts his mindblowing foods on his Instagram food blog.
Shone Romulus started his film career in 2015 when he played the role of Blake in the movie named Lace Up 2. In 2016 he was nominated for Best Actor for his movie Out but unfortunately, he couldn’t win the award but he made sure he deserved it with his extraordinary performance.
|Net Worth||$200 Thousand|
10 Facts on Shone Romulus:
- Shone Romulus was born on October 30, 1993, in Hackney, London.
- His age is exactly 26 years as his 27th birthday is just 26 days shy.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 8 inches tall which is about 172cm high.
- Shone is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet as he hasn’t posted much about it on his social media platform.
- Romulus has his own Instagram account @shoneromulus where he has more than 34.7k followers and over 16 posts.
- Shone Romulus is a British actor who has been in the industry for almost 5 years starting way back in 2015.
- Despite being a famous actor who has appeared in Top Boy in 2020 where he played the role of Dris isn’t featured in the Wikipedia.
- Shone has played almost 6 movies and some of his famous works are Lace Up 2, Out, The Intent, and No Shade.
- Shone was nominated for the Best Actor in 2016 for his movie the out which was released in 2015.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is more than $200 thousand including all his movie earnings.