Who is Sophia Gaston? Well, Sophia Gaston is a social and political researcher and also the managing director of the British Foreign Policy Group (BFPG). It is a non-profit organization established to bridge the connection between domestic and international advancement in the 21st century.
Sophia Gaston has multiple jobs listed on her LinkedIn profile. She serves as the head of research and visiting research fellow at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). Likewise, She previously worked as head of International projects and deputy director at the Demos Thinktank. Overall, she is a determined and active research fellow from London.
Continue reading this informative article.
Quick Facts: Who is Sophia Gaston? Wikipedia And 10 Facts To Know
|Profession||Social and political researcher|
|Education||The London School Of Economics|
Very troubling. The UK has had one of the largest, most respected media presences in China – a crucial (if under-harnessed) aspect of our soft power and influence. It seems the unique admiration afforded to British culture in China is being reassessed. https://t.co/j3gRUmRXnG
— Sophia Gaston (@sophgaston) February 12, 2021
10 Facts On Sophia Gaston
- How Old is Sophia Gaston? Sophia Gaston’s actual age and date of birth are unknown. By viewing her profile and pictures, she might be in her late 30.
- Sophia Gaston has no biography or professional details on Wikipedia, but we can find her personal bio on the internet.
- Explaining her married life, she is probably single and enjoying her lavish lifestyle. There is no clue of Sophia Gaston’s boyfriend or husband in the media, not even her wedding pictures on the web. This shows that she is unmarried and single.
- As per our research, Sophia Gaston has no verified Instagram account lately.
- Although she hasn’t displayed her current net worth with the media, she definitely has a pretty good income from her career.
- Gaston has a loving and caring family. Due to her secretive nature, it’s been challenging for the media to trace her parent’s identity.
- She has a Twitter account joined in 2014. It has nearly nine thousand followers now.
- Moving on to her academic details, Sophia completed her further education at the London School of economics.
- She is a permanent resident of London, and her nationality is British.
- In 2009, she first worked as an adviser at the ANZ banking group in the UK.