Steve Daines is a determined American politician who has been serving the people of Montana as a US Senator since the year 2015. On the general election held on the 3rd of November, he stood for the US Senator for Montana and won the election against the politician ‘Steve Bullock’ from the Democratic party.
He represents his political party as the Republican party and got 55 % votes while his opponent Steve Bullock got 45 % votes so there was a tough competition among those two strong candidates. Below are 10 facts about Steve Daines that you should know.
|Birthday||August 20, 1962|
|Parents||Sharon R. and Clair W. Daines|
|Children||Caroline Daines, Anne Daines, Michael Daines, David Daines|
|Education||Montana State University|
|Youtube||Senator Steve Daines|
10 Facts About Steve Daines
- Who is Steve Daines? Steve Daines is an American politician from the political party ‘Republican Party’.
- Steve Daines ran for the position of US Senator of Montana on the general election of November 3, 2020, where he beat Steve Bullock from the Democratic party by getting 55 % votes.
- Furthermore, we are yet to get the details about Steve Daines’s net worth amount.
- An American politician, Steve Daines was born in the year 1962 in Los Angeles, California, USA. He celebrates his birthday on August 20 and currently is 58 years old.
- Moreover, Steve Daines was born to his parents Sharon R. and Clair W. Daines. Unfortunately, his sister ‘Susan Marie Owenhouse’ passed away in 2009 suffering from primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- Steve Daines has a beautiful family of his own which consists of his wife ‘Cindy Daines‘ and four children Caroline Daines, Anne Daines, Michael Daines, and David Daines.
- While mentioning Steve Daines’educaional background, he is a graduate of Montana State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in chemical engineering.
- Similarly, Steve Daines has 70.2 k followers with more than 6 k tweets. On his Facebook profile, he has more than 21 k followers.
- He has more than 9 k followers on Instagram.
- He is an ambitious and hardworking American politician.