Who is Stuart Camp? He can be called a businessman or even a former chicken factory worker. He is well-known for introducing Ed Sheeran to the world. He had first met the English singer a decade back and he clearly commented that he would be a future star.
|Profession||Former Chicken Factory Worker, Manager of Ed Sheeran, Businessman|
His words really worked and now Ed is definitely one of the best musicians in the world. We must say his songs like Shape of You, Perfect, Thinking Out Loud, Photograph is hardly not listened by the people all around the world.
Along with Ed‘s success, Stuart has also been successful along the way. Currently, he works as Ed‘s manager, and talking about last year, he earned £25.9 million which was just £3 million less than what Ed earned.
10 Facts on Stuart Camp:
- Stuart Camp is very popular for being the manager of Ed Sheeran, the very famous English singer as well as a songwriter.
- The exact numbers of his net worth are currently not known to us.
- Talking about his salary in 2020, there is no such fixed amount that he earns. Last year, in 2019, he earned approximately £29.5 million ($38.4 million).
- Since he has kept his life away from the media, we have no idea if he has a wife or not.
- As stated by The Sun, his current age is 47 years.
- We are currently unknown about his family members including both his parents as well as his siblings.
- These 10 facts are the only source of information about Stuart as his information has not yet been updated on Wikipedia.
- We have also not been able to fetch Stuart’s social media accounts.
- According to Daily Mail, he is a very big fan of Star Wars.
- Also, we are currently unknown about his educational details.