Susan Glasser is a notable American journalist and news editor. She usually writes the column, “Letter From Trump’s Washington” in the weekly magazine The New Yorker.
In general, she is a staff writer and published her article in a week. Indeed, she is a daring journalist who never gets hesitate to write an opinion about ex-US President Donald Trump.
Furthermore, Susan Glasser previously worked in the political company called The Politico. She was the founding editor of Politico magazine and chief editor of foreign policy magazine during the 2016 election. During her professional career at the Washington Post, she used to edit the Post’s Sunday Outlook and also national news section.
Quick Facts: Who Is Susan Glasser Married To? Husband And Family Facts To Know
|Birthday||January 14, 1969|
|Profession||Journalist and news editor|
|Parents||Stephen Glasser and Lynn Glasser|
— Susan Glasser (@sbg1) January 17, 2021
10 Facts on Susan Glasser
- Susan Glasser was born on the 14th of January in 1969. She is at her early age of 51 years.
- Who Is Susan Glasser Married Too? Well, Susan Glasser is happily married to her husband, Peter Baker. The couple tied the knot in 2000. Moreover, her wedding ceremony was held in a civil ceremony. She is enjoying her married life with her family and children.
- According to Wikipedia, Susan Glasser is also an author, and she has published three books till now.
- She is originally from New Jersey, so she holds an American nationality. Similarly, Susan Glasser belongs to the Jewish religion.
- Describing her family background, Susan was born to his parents; Stephen Glasser (father) and Lynn Glasser (mother).
- The budding reporter Susan Glasser is active on Twitter with 198k followers.
- Moving on to his net worth, Susan Glasser’s net worth or annual salary is yet to surface on the internet.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she completed her graduation from Harvard University.
- Her great grandfather, Melvin Glasser looked after the field trials for the polio vaccine in the past.
- Lastly, Susan hasn’t shared her brother or sister’s details in the media. Maybe, she is the only child.