Tara Jane Langston is a British reality star. She is the part of upcoming Channel 4’s show, “The Bridge”. Likewise, she will work with 11 complete strangers to build a bridge.
Tara is also a waitress and a beautician. Furthermore, she had a near-death experience while battling with coronavirus in March.
|Name||Tara Jane Langston|
|Age||39 years old|
|Profession||Waitress and Beautician/ TV star|
10 Facts on Tara Jane Langston
- Tara Jane Langston is a reality TV star from Channel 4’s new show, The Bridge. Tara is the age of 39 years old as of now. However, her birthday is not available.
- Tara is from Hillingdon, West London located in England. Thus, she is a typical British girl by nationality.
- Talking about her boyfriend, Langston is a married woman. Her husband is a 34-year-old man named Richard. Furthermore, the couple reportedly has 2 daughters together.
- This is not the first time Tara jane is on the news. Previously, she made headlines after she filmed a “goodbye video” of her struggle with COVID-19.
- In March 2020, Langston fought for 9 days in ICU after being contracted with coronavirus. Though doctors were hopeless at first, Tara emerged victorious from the virus.
- Tara’s parents were supportive of their daughter during her hospital days. Moreover, they are very happy for Jane as she joined the show.
- Moving into her job, Langston is a Spray tap beautician by profession. Likewise, she also has some experience as a waitress.
- Tara looks decently tall in height compared to other casts of the show. But her measurements are currently not disclosed. Similarly, she has brown eyes.
- In past, Tara also struggled with addiction. In fact, she was hooked to alcohol and drugs at just 21 years old. However, the reality star joined rehab and walks clean now.
- Langston will compete to bag around £100,000 pounds from the show. Furthermore, her target to build a bridge along with 11 strangers.
Also Read: Maura Dore: Facts on Channel 4 The Bridge cast