Aaron Rai is a professional golfer from England. Aaron currently plays on the European Tour and ranks in the top 5. He has earned much success and popularity because of his excellent golfing skills.
He began playing golf from a young age, there is even footage of him playing golf when he was five. Aaron wanted to become an F1 driver when he grew up but decided to golf instead. In his current tour, he has won Honma Hong Kong Open in 2018 and the Aberdeen Standard Investments Scottish Open in 2020. Details about his career can be explored on his Wikipedia page.
|Birthday||March 3, 1995|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
10 Facts On Aaron Rai
- Aaron Rai was born on March 3, 1995, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom. He is 25 years old as of 2020. His Zodiac sign in Pisces.
- Aaron is a relatively tall guy, he measures 5 feet 11 inches which is equivalent to 1.80 meters.
- The golfer has a weight of 68 kg or 151 lbs
- His parents are Dalvir Shukla and Amrik Singh.
- Aaron is a British citizen. He is of Indian descent.
- He wears two gloves which makes him stand out as it is not a common practice in golf.
- Aaron has not shared much information about his personal life. We have no idea about his present and past relationships.
- The highest ranking in his career is 88th, which he achieved on 4th October 2020.
- With his excellent performance, his net worth has grown significantly in recent years. His net worth is estimated to be approximately $1 Million- $5 Million.
- Aaron Rai has chosen not to be active in Social media platforms, He does not have accounts on major social media sites like Twiter, Instagram, Facebook. There is a Twiter account after his name but it is an unofficial fan account.