Tim Dillon is a comedian and a podcast host who has gained worldwide infamy for his podcast with Joe Rogan. He wore a shirt with the tag “free Ghislaine”, in reference to the accused criminal, Ghislaine Maxwell.
He has caused a lot of backlash online for his appearance on Rogan’s show.
His unique style of comedy that leans towards the conservative side of politics has made him a comedian with fresh material.
The New York-based star has said that he expresses comedy like a “retired detective.” His tongue-in-cheek comment on politics and his controversial material has brought a new audience to the mostly liberal-dominated comedy scene.
|Net Worth||$-1 million|
Every crowd is a gift from God. Some need to be told just how special they are. pic.twitter.com/GaHpRJGUFY
— Tim Dillon (@TimJDillon) October 20, 2019
10 Facts About Tim Dillon
- Tim Dillon’s net worth as of October 2020 has been estimated at $-1 million (negative one million). Plungedindebt reports that he is a million dollars in debt.
- Dillon’s Wikipedia page does not exist but his fans started a Reddit discussion to make him a Wiki page.
- He has not revealed any information about his wife or girlfriend but his friend Chris Gethard said that he does not date much.
- The comedian was mostly under the radar until his appearance on Joe Rogan’s Podcast.
- He wore a shirt with a photo of Ghislaine Maxwell and the caption “Free Ghislaine”.
- Maxwell was accused of recruiting teenage girls for Jeffery Epstein to rape and abuse. She is currently in a prison in Brooklyn.
- In addition to Dillon, Alex Jones also came on the podcast.
- Jones is a controversial far-right radio show host. He also added to the backlash by spreading fake conspiracy theories on the podcast.
- Dillon has more than 216k followers on Twitter and he shares his comedy skits on the platform.
- According to IMDb, Tim has also worked in various on-screen projects like Timing, Boston Psychiatric, etc.