Who Is Tobias Harris Girlfriend Jasmine? More precisely, Jasmine is the fiancee of a professional American basketball player Tobias Harris. Tobias plays in a forward position also called as small forward. Jasmine’s Fiancee is currently playing for the Philadelphia 76ers and has been with the team for almost a year as of 2020. Jasmine and Tobias have been in a relationship for more than a year however they haven’t revealed since when.
Jasmine is recently on the news following her engagement news. On November 17, 2020, she got engaged to her boyfriend Tobias Harris and their proposal went viral all over social media and it was one of the most exotic and heart-melting proposals.
10 Facts on Jasmine:
- Jasmine was born on September 26 in the United States of America.
- Her age as of 2020 is around mid 20’s however she hasn’t revealed her exact birth year in public.
- NBA vet Tobias Harris’s girlfriend Jasmine turned into his fiancee as they got engaged on November 17, 2020.
- Tobias’s girlfriend’s real name is Jasmine however she has stayed away from all kinds of the spotlight and hasn’t revealed much of her personal life in public.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is under review while her fiancee Tobias’s net worth is a whopping 70 million dollars including his earnings from his basketball career.
- Taking about her parents and family members she hasn’t revealed much about them as she has kept them away from all kinds of the spotlight.
- Jasmine isn’t available on Instagram however she hasn’t featured herself in her Fiance’s Instagram account named @tobiasharris where he has more than 511k followers.
- They both got engaged in San Diego, California in the open location in the middle of rose petals.
- Jasmine’s fiance is a professional basketball player who has even played for Los Angeles Clippers, Orlando Magic, and Milwaukee Bucks and this sums up his bio.
- Jasmine is almost 5 feet and 4 inches tall analyzing it from her photos.