Tom Daschle is an American politician who served in the United States Senate from 1987 to 2005. He was a member of the United States Air Force and left the position in 1972.
Daschle has been a part of the United States politics for over 40 years and is a member of the democratic party.
|Children||Nathan Daschle, Lindsay Daschle, Kelly Daschle|
Secretaries Albright and Chertoff were outstanding today. We all should embrace their wisdom and sage advice. https://t.co/K3njAzPLAs
— Thomas A. Daschle (@TomDaschle) November 20, 2020
10 Facts about Tom Daschle
- Tom Daschle is an American politician who has been a part of the United State’s political scene for over 40 years.
- Being a politician for such a long time has its perks and as a result in 2004 it was estimated that Tom Daschle’s net worth was over $500k.
- In his life, Tom Daschle has been married twice, to Laurie Fulton first but the couple split in 1983. He then married Linda Hall in 1984 and the couple has been together ever since.
- Born on December 9, 1948, in Aberdeen, South Dakota, USA, Tom Daschle is currently 72 years old and will celebrate his 73rd birthday very soon.
- Tom Daschle hasn’t reached the position he is in without hard work, he holds a bachelor’s degree from South Dakota State University.
- As of 2020, Tom has a family with his wife Linda and his three children, however, all his children are from his first wife. He is the father of one son and two daughters; Kelly, Nathan and, Lindsay.
- Ever since he first got involved in politics in 1979, Tom Daschle has been a part of the democratic party and has been their supporter ever since.
- Tom was a member of the US Airforce and served his country during the Vietnam war and is a proud war veteran.
- The politician was the victim of an anthrax attack in 2001 when he received a letter that contained anthrax.
- Tom is available on social media and uses Twitter. His account @TomDaschle has 3,964 followers, 139 followings with 369 tweets.