Tony Bobulinski is an alleged whistleblower and a former business partner of Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden who claims the Vice-President had taken a 10% cut of his son’s business.
Bobulinski also alleges that Hunter called Vice-President Biden, ‘my chairman’. All this comes just weeks before the Presidential election. In addition to this, the ex-partner also claims that while former VP Biden has said he does not have any business dealings with China, he has a 10% stake in his son’s company.
|Profession||Former Navy Lieutenant; Businessman|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
— John Roberts (@johnrobertsFox) October 22, 2020
10 Facts About Tony Bobulinski
- Tony Bobulinski’s Wikipedia page does not exist but you can read all about him in this article.
- Bobulinski’s statement also claims that the Hong Kong government official Chi Ping Patrick Ho made the Bidens an offer to invest in the company. Chi was jailed and served 3 years in jail for bribery and has since been deported to Hong Kong.
- Tony has also said that the e-mails found in Hunter Biden’s laptop were authentic. In the emails, an official of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma has thanked Hutner for introducing him to his father.
- The alleged whistleblower had served in the Navy for 4 years and has an estimated net worth in the range of $1 million to $5 million. He is also a businessman who has worked in the private energy sector.
- In addition to this, he comes from a military family. As a matter of fact, his grandfather served as an Amry intelligence officer.
- Tony is not the only business partner of Hunter Biden to turn against him and his dad as Bevan Cooney, who is currently in jail released a statement from jail and was responsible for releasing emails of the Biden’s alleged business deal.
- Neither the former Vice-President nor his family has commented on the matter, before this he has denied having any business dealing with China or any stake in his son’s business.
- Bobulinski’s revelation came after President Barack Obama revealed that incumbent POTUS Donald Trump had a secret Chinese bank account in a rally.
- Similarly, the FBI has also issued a warning for people to stay vigilant and not believe in false news to sway the elections.
- In fact, the FBI said that there might be foreign interference in the upcoming election.