Tress Way is an American football punter, currently playing for the Washington Football Team. He started his football career as a part of his high school team. Later, in his college days, he joined the Oklahoma Sooners football team, where he played 53 games.
Gaining experiences and skills, Way made his spot to Chicago Bears in 2013 as an undrafted free agent. After a few ups and downs in his football career, he finally secured his career at Washington Redskins
|Parents||Leo Way, Debra Way|
|Education||North Lot – Union High School, The University of Oklahoma|
10 Facts On Tress Way
- Tress Way was born on April 18, 1990, in Tulsa, Oklahoma. As of 2020, his age is 30.
- He holds an American nationality. His religion is Christian.
- He stands at a tall height of about 6 feet and 1 inch. In meters, he is 1.88 meters tall. Similarly, his weight is around 100kg.
- His family includes his loving parents, Leo Way and Debra Way. However, there is no information about Way’s siblings.
- Growing up in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Tress enrolled at Union High School and completed his high schooling in 2008. Furthermore, he completed his higher education at the University of Oklahoma.
- Tress is available on his verified Instagram account with the username @tress_way. On his Instagram account, he has shared 101 posts and has over 9.3k followers.
- He is off the Bachelor market—Tress got married to his long-time partner Brianna Turang in July 2014. His wife, Brianna, is a Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurse.
- Tress and his spouse, Brianna, are now parents to their three children, including twins.
- He is currently playing for the Washington Football Team of the NFL. During his early days, he played from his college team.
- The 30 years old footballer, Tress, is a millionaire. Talking about his net worth and earnings, he agreed to the four-year contract extension with Washington Redskins in December 2019. The contract’s worth was $15 million.