Arcadum is an American Twitch streamer, content creator, and gamer. He live-streams a variety of games on his Twitch channel and has seen a fair amount of success in doing so. Along with being a streamer, Arcadum is a dungeon master which means he creates online tabletop games.
Along with Twitch, Arcadum is a very active YouTube content creator and streamer as well. He sometimes live-streams on YouTube as well but mostly uses his channel to upload gameplays that he records during his live streams on Twitch.
The Herald’s Call Ep. 7
— Arcadum (@GloriousArcadum) December 23, 2020
10 Facts about Arcadum
- In July of 2016, Arcadum started his Twitch channel after finding the game Overwatch interesting. He began playing it casually but slowly started like the game and streaming in general.
- Since then over the past four years, Arcadum has garnered over 181k followers and 7,550 subscribers according to Top Twitch Streamers. He streams almost every day and averages around 2,000 viewers.
- Arcadum’s popularity has led to people creating a Reddit page about him where they post updates about his streams, videos, and memes. His page Arcadum: The Streams of the Worlds of Verum has over 13.1k members.
- He uses his Twitter account @GloriousArcadum which has over 31.7k followers to update his fans about his streams and YouTube uploads.
- The streamer is very private about his personal life and therefore hasn’t revealed his real name to the public.
- At the moment there is no proper information regarding Arcadum’s net worth but he makes over $25k from his Twitch subs in a month.
- Arcadum has played games with big streamers like Shroud, Jordan Fisher, MoonMoon, etc. He has recently started streaming the popular and widely awaited game, Cyberpunk 2077.
- The streamer grew up playing Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) with his friends and fell in love with the game and still plays it online.
- On the personal side, Arcadum has not revealed his girlfriend and wife in public. He might be possibly single.
- His YouTube channel, Arcadum, has over 51k subscribers and over 5 Million views in total.