The popular Twitch streamer Dyrus is dating fellow streamer Emiru. She and the star streamer live in Kansas.
Dyrus is a retired streamer who was one of the top professional players for League of Legends. The American streamer commonly got more than 500 viewers on his streams.
He was one of the best LOL players, as a matter of fact, he won the NA LCS championship 3 times. He announced his retirement in 2015 but did not officially retire until 2017. He has also been a part of various international gaming tournaments.
|Birthday||March 30, 1992|
|Profession||Retired gamer & streamer|
|Parents||Mark ‘Dadyrus’ Hill; Sandy Hill|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
this is insane https://t.co/1fE7G11pmJ
— Marcus (@Dyrus) November 9, 2020
10 Facts About Dyrus
- Dyrus’ girlfriend in 2020 is a streamer by the name of Emiru. They have been together for a while and live together in Wichita, Kansas, USA. The streamers started dating in 2016.
- Retired streamer Dyrus was born on March 30, 1992, and his age is 28 years old as of November 2020 according to this source.
- He has not released his height to the public but many sources claim that he is taller than 6 feet.
- According to Naibuzz, he has a net worth of $1 million. He earned most of his fortune from his career as a gamer and a streamer.
- He has since retired but has a passive income source.
- Dyrus’s real name is Marcus Hill, he uses his alias Dryus in his online presence and even uses the tag ‘dyrusgram’ on his Instagram page. He also has more than 148,000 followers on the platform.
- Similarly, he also has more than 662,000 followers on his Twitter account. He is active on social media and shares jokes on Twitter.
- He also runs a YouTube channel with more than 790,000 followers. He shared his journey on tournaments on YouTube.
- Apart from gaming, he also shares memes and jokes on his channel.
- His last team before retiring from a career in gaming and streaming was Delta Fox.