Van Jones is a 52 years old American American author, lawyer, and CNN commentator. Jana Carter is the ex-wife of Van Jones. The couple got married in 2005 and later got divorced in 2019 after 13 years of marriage. Jane was born in 1974 as is currently 46 years old.
The couple looked really lovely together. Despite the divorce, the two love each other and support each other. One of the posts from Van’s Instagram stated that the end of their marriage did not mean the end of their family and they would support and help grow each other. They have had 2 children together their name is Mattai Jones and Cabral Jones. Van and Jana share joint custody of their children.
|Birthday||September 20, 1968|
|Profession||Lawyer, author, commmentator|
|Children||Mattai Jones and Cabral Jones.|
|Education||University of Tennessee at Martin (BS) Yale University (JD)|
10 Facts on Van Jones
- Van Jones was born on September 20, 1968, in Jackson, Tennessee, United States. He is 52 years old as of 2020.
- Van Jones is currently single, as he has just been divorced. Van filed for divorce in September 2018 and later separated in 2019.
- Van and Jana were an interracial couple. Van’s ethnicity was African American while Jana was white.
- Van is a Newyork times bestseller author and Emmy Award, winner.
- He went to the University of Tennessee at Martin and earned a bachelor of science degree in communications and political science.
- He changed his career from journalism in 1992 by attending Yale Law School and later he got his Juris Doctorate.
- He associates with the Democratic political party.
- Van and his wife run businesses together. Van has co-founded many non-profit organizations.
- Van was President Barak Obama’s Special Advisor for Green Jobs back in 2009
- Van is quite popular on social media he has 692k followers in his Instagram account and 918.6 k followers on Twiter. Most of his posts are related to political topics.