A noteworthy Twitch streamer and YouTuber, Vlesk is a German online celebrity who is famous for his gameplay of Among Us game on his Twitch streams. Apart from that, Vlesk is also a founder of Agency for Esports Marketing company, FellowKids GG.
As per our knowledge, his online name “Vlesk” came from his younger self. In fact, his dwarf paladin in WoW was called by his online name.
Quick Facts: Vlesk Twitch Real Name And 10 Facts To Know
10 Facts About Vlesk
- As per Vlesk’s Twitch bio, he’s 27 years of age (alter) as of now as he may be born in the year 1993. But, we’re quite unsure when he celebrates his birthday.
- Being a native of Germany, Vlesk is German by nationality. Currently, he resides in Berlin, Germany.
- We can see Vlesk being quite popular on Instagram. With his eye-catching pictures, he has already accumulated 42k followers, to date.
- Well, despite being a popular Twitch star, Vlesk’s bio has not included on the official page of Wikipedia to date. Nonetheless, these listed facts will surely help to perceive more about him.
- Basically, being known as a Twitch star, Vlesk has a verified Twitch account under the username @vlesk. On his Twitch, he has more than 136k followers.
- Prior to being a Twitch streamer, Vlesk is also a notable YouTuber. He owns a YouTube channel under the name Vlesk with more than 185k subscribers.
- Coming towards his body appearance and relationship, he is quite unique with his hair dyed pink. But, his height and weight are yet to come out publicly. And also, his girlfriend’s identity is yet to get revealed.
- Similarly, he is better known by his online name “Vlesk”, but his real name is Chris. However, his full name is yet to come to light.
- The social media butterfly, Vlesk is active on Twitter since June 2010. As of now, she has more than 38k followers and 468 followings.
- The actual figure regarding online celebrity, Vlesk’s net worth, or earnings is still under investigation. But, we’re pretty sure he has already accumulated a righteous amount of money.
Leave a Reply