William Bowery is a pseudonym used by popstar Taylor Swift as her folk writer. She revealed that her folklore writer is actually her boyfriend Joe Alwyn.
Alwyn and the singer have been dating for more than 4 years and has revealed that he is behind all of her folk songs in her new documentary. Swift’s fans have been contemplating the identity of William Bowery for a number of months, and they have finally got an answer.
|Name||William Bowery (Joseph Matthew Alwyn)|
|Birthday||21 February 1991|
|Parents||Richard Alwyn; Elizabeth Alwyn|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Married/Single||Dating: Taylor Swift|
10 Facts About William Bowery Aka Joe Alwyn
- William Bowery is actually Tayor Swift’s boyfriend Joe Alwyn. He is an actor, singer, and songwriter.
- Joe Alwyn aka William Bowery’s identity was revealed in the new Taylor Swift new documentary, ‘Folklore’, that is available to stream on Disney+. The documentary is a part concert and revealed behind the scenes of her songwriting and composing process.
- William Bowery (Joe Alwyn) is also popular on Instagram and has amassed over 528,000 fans on his page. He is a travel enthusiast and regularly posts pictures of his travels.
- In addition to this, William Bowery is also an activist who has shared the link of the Black Lives Matter movement on his Insta bio.
- Joe Alwyn is actually an English actor who started his career back in 2015. He is also a graduate of the Royal Central School of Speech & Drama and the University of Bristol.
- He has been dating Taylor Swift since 2016, he has been featured in most of her recent music.
- As a matter of fact, Taylor Swift has made significant references for William Bowery on Reputation and Lover, and Folklore.
- Joe Alwyn made waves with his performance on The Favourite. His performance made him a well-known name.
- In 2020, Joe Alwyn was part of the Taylor Swift concert film ‘Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions,’.
- Additionally, Joe Alwyn is also featured in her other documentary ‘Miss Americana’.