Yumi Lacsamana is a Filipino musical artist. You may have heard her songs like pangiti-ngiti lang, Dyosa, and tama o mali. Likewise, she was a nominee for the 2020 Await Award for the Inspirational/Religious Recording.
Yumi is also an actress and model. She has played numerous music videos and short movies. Furthermore, she recently collaborated with singer Thyro.
Quick Facts: Yumi Lacsamana Age And 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||August 26, 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
10 Facts On Yumi Lacsamana
- Yumi Lacsamana is a Musical Artist and actress. Yumi is known for her songs like pangiti-ngiti lang and tama o mali.
- Yumi Lacsamana turned into the age of 32 years old. She was born on August 16, 1988. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Leo, according to the horoscope calendar.
- Judging by her pictures, Yumi Lacsamanalooks of decently tall height. Furthermore, she possesses an envious hourglass figure. However, Yumi’s exact body measurements are off the web.
- Is Yumi Lacsamana in a relationship with her boyfriend? The answer is one of the biggest mysteries in the Filipino music industry. Though the singer posts pictures with many handsome guys, she seems single right now.
- Though her songs are blasted at every party these days, the Wikipedia page for Yumi Lacsamana is absent right now.
- Yumi Lacsamana was born and bred on the island of the Philippines. Thus, she is Filipino by nationality. Furthermore, she shares an Asian heritage.
- The Net Worth and fortune details for Lacsamana is under review right now. Nevertheless, the singer seems pretty rich with luxurious clothing brands and vacations.
- In 2013, Yumi was nominated for the Awit award for the first time. Moreover, she was nominated for 3 Awit and 1 Myx Music Award after that.
- Apart from singing, Lacsamana is a pretty good actress. Her notable works include Talk Back, You’re Dead (2014) and Ron Henley’s feat Yumi Lacsamana: Venus (2014).
- Yumi has released 1 official music album titled “Thyro and Yumi” to date. Similarly, she has collaborated with other singers like Thyro and Bojam.