Michael Marion was a husband of an American fashion journalist ‘Bobbie Thomas’ who works as a Style Editor for NBC’s Today Show. Michael Marion passed away at the age of 42. He suffered from a stroke when he was 40 years old and an obituary for the late lawyer said he died on Tuesday after a ‘heroic struggle’.
Bobbie Thomas posted the picture on her Instagram profile yesterday stating that her husband is no more and the news of his death has shocked everyone as everyone was saddened by the news of his death. Here are 10 facts about Michael Marion that you would not wanna miss.
|Education||Michigan University, George Washington Law School and New York University Law School|
10 Facts About Michael Marion
- Michael Marion was the husband of the American Style Editor and Beauty Expert, Bobbie Thomas who passed away at the age of 42 years old.
- Who Was Bobbie Thomas Husband Michael Marion? Michael Marion was a Lawyer by the profession.
- How did Michael Marion die? For the cause of death and illness, Michael Marion had suffered from a stroke when he was 40 years old and an obituary for the late lawyer said he died on Tuesday after a ‘heroic struggle’.
- Bobbie Thomas revealed the death of Michael Marion through her Instagram post.
- Journalist Bobbie Thomas Husband Michael Marion was born in the year 1978 in Bethesda, Maryland, the United States of America. He was 42 years old when he died.
- Michael Marion had a 5 years old son ‘Miles‘ whom he loved more than anything.
- Furthermore, Michael Marion had a prosperous family and was living happily with his wife ‘Bobbie Thomas’ and his child ‘Miles’.
- Moreover, he had a JD degree and was a graduate of Michigan University, George Washington Law School, and New York University Law School.
- He was not available on any social media platform.
- The couple got married in the year 2013 and were living together happily.