Heather Gay is one of the participants in the upcoming reality television series, Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City (RHOSLC). The show is set to release on November 11, 2020. People who know her from the beginning know that she is a television host.
|Birthday||May 24, 1992|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Profession||Television Host, Reality Television Star|
|Parents||Dan Trotta and Phyllis Trotta|
|Net Worth||$1.7 million|
|Divorce||A Mormon royalty|
|Education||Oregon State University|
Also, her personal life has completely changed very recently. The mother-of-three is taking care of all her children all alone as she recently got divorced with a Mormon royalty with whom she spent 11 beautiful years of her life.
Now, Heather will be the contestant to be watched in the new season of RHOSLC. According to reports, it is known that she has started to call herself a ‘Mormon-ish’ since she got divorced from her husband.
10 Facts on Heather Gay:
- Heather Gay was previously married to a Mormon royalty and it is known that they spent nearly 11 years of their married life together.
- According to TV Guide Time, she was born on May 24, 1992, and thus, she is currently 28 years of age.
- Heather will be appearing in the very popular reality television series called Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City (RHOSLC).
- Her married life with a Mormon royalty gave birth to a total of three daughters.
- Jumping into her family, she is the daughter of Dan Trotta and his wife, Phyllis Trotta.
- Since she is no more with her ex-husband, whose name is yet to be known, she takes care of all her three daughters alone.
- According to sources, we have found out that the estimated net worth of Heather is currently $1.7 million.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches and weighs around 60 kilograms.
- Also, we have come to know that her body measurements are 36-26-37 inches.
- Professionally known as a television host, Heather had completed her graduation from Oregon State University.