Helen J. Weiss was an American personality who was very popular for being the wife of Tommy Heinsohn. Her husband Tommy was an American professional basketball player who played in the National Basketball Association (NBA). More precisely, Tommy has spent more than six decades in NBL as a player, broadcaster, and coach.
According to the latest news, Helen’s husband Tommy has died on the 10th day of November 2020 at the age of 86. Until now, the cause of death is unknown. The news of his death was confirmed by the Boston Celtics via their social media pages.
Know more about Helen J. Weiss from the facts below.
|Name||Helen J. Weiss|
|Age||68 years (died in 2008)|
#TommyHeinsohn was all of us. Always and unapologeticly. 😢
— Luis Vasquez (@LuisVasquez617) November 10, 2020
10 Facts On Helen J. Weiss
- Helen J. Weiss was an amazing woman who was very positive and courageous.
- She was born in Monticello, New York, United States, and was an American by nationality. Helen spent most of her childhood in Needham.
- Helen died in November 2008 at the age of 68. Moreover, she died of cancer after a very long battle with it.
- Talking about family, she was married to her husband Tom Heinsohn. They were blessed with two sons named Paul and David.
- Helen used to attend every game and event of the Boston Celtics with her husband.
- Her husband Tommy a total of 10 NBA titles. And played more than 20 seasons as a player.
- There are no details available about Helen’s parents and siblings. She didn’t share much about her personal life.
- Helen and her husband were the grandparents of their five grandchildren.
- Weiss’ husband from his years of career as a player, coach, and broadcaster earned very good and had a pretty luxurious life. However, the figures for his net worth and earnings are not known.
- Neither Helen nor her husband Tommy was active on social media.