The news of William Emmett LeCroy’s execution broke on Tuesday, September 22, 2020. Since then a lot of people have been wondering who is William Emmett LeCroy is. William was a US inmate who killed a Georgia based nurse named Joann Tiesler back in the year 2001.
|Name||William Emmett LeCroy|
|Age||50 years old|
Following 17 years of hiatus, whether to carry out the execution of federal prisoners, 2020 has come to a resurgence. And the result is the federal inmates are to be punished death by lethal injection.
Find out who was William Emmette LeCroy and how he knew Joann Tiesler whom he raped and killed back in 2001.
10 Fans on William Emmett LeCroy
- William Emmett LeCroy was an American national and a Georgia native who gained public attention following his arrest in the first-degree murder of Joann Tiesler.
- Joann Tiesler was also a Georgia native who was a nurse practitioner.
- When the incident took place Joann Tiesler was 30 years old, while William was 39 years old.
- On Tuesday, September 22, 2020, William Emmett LeCroy was put to death on the charges of first-degree murder and rape of Tiesler.
- His execution took place at 4 PM ET. He was killed by lethal injection.
- At the time of his execution, William Emmette LeCroy was 50 years old. The detail of his birthday is not public. Not much, but you can find some of his photos on Google.
- The detail about William’s father and mother is not public. He was a Georgia native, so was probably born in a Georgia family.
- He has a sister named Barbara Battista. In his last statement, William had revealed that he mailed his sister Barbara.
- Before he was sentenced to prison in the first-degree murder and rape of a Georgia nurse, William Emmett LeCroy was a US soldier.
- There are reports that this former US soldier raped and killed the Georiga nurse following an obsession with witchcraft which resulted in him being a convicted killer.