With an outrageous talent and dazzling personality, Georgia Harrison has already made her presence felt in the British acting industry. Recently, she came to the media spotlight after being hospitalized in Dubai on Christmas eve.
In fact, Georgia Harrison is a British reality TV star who is known for her appearance in the dating series, Love Island in 2017. Not just reality TV shows, but also Georgia made her debut in the British TV movie named Make Christmas Great Again in 2017. Moreover, she is also best known as a contestant in the Challenge Season of War of the Worlds and War of the Worlds.
|Birthday||12 December 1994|
|Profession||Reality TV star|
10 Facts On Georgia Harrison
- Why Is Georgia Harrison In Hospital? Well as per The Sun, Georgia Harrison’s health condition seemed pitiful on Christmas eve as she was rushed to Dubai hospital after a ruptured cyst that severely infected her body.
- Moreover, she has also posted a video on her Instagram story from her hospital bed showing the drip attached to her arm. In fact, she is now in stable condition but will be admitted for a couple of days.
- Georgia is a young reality TV star. In fact, she is 26 years of age as of 2020 as she was born on 12th December 1994. And, her zodiac is Sagittarius.
- Born and bred in Essex, England, Georgia Harrison holds British citizenship. She is of White ethnicity.
- Thus far, Georgia Harrison’s bio has not made its place on Wikipedia’s official page. However, we’re trying our best to portray her in these facts.
- There is no information about her love life or boyfriend. By this, we can assume she may be single as of now.
- So far now, Georgia Harrison’s estimated net worth is unavailable on the Web as it is still under review. But, we’re pretty sure she has already earned bountiful money.
- We can see Georgia Harrison’s presence on Instagram with a verified account under the username @georgialouiseharrison. She has 1M followers and more than 2.3k posts on her Instagram.
- As per her Instagram bio, we’re known that Georgia Harison is the director and Co-founder of GHX Style which is a ladies activewear brand.
- Most importantly, she is known as a contestant in a reality dating TV-show, Love Island in 2017.