Guero 10k is an aspiring rapper who hails from the United States of America. The platform of YouTube, Cloud, and Spotify is familiar to the rapper’s hip-hop sounds. Some of his famous songs are Dip Swag Dip, Polo White T, and his solo album The Creator.
The young influencer gained recognization as the originator of The Woah dance. He caught Lil Uzi Vert’s attention, which resulted in the two collaborating and performing together in Dallas. Guero 10k is also a dancer. He used to promote dance moves before creating hip-hop songs. Later in 2018, he began to find his place in the musical world. He is well known for his album called 10k, which consists of songs with Kenny Beats, DJ Carnage, Lil Boom, and Yung Nation.
Quick Facts: Guero 10k Real Name: 10 Facts To Know About
|Birthday||February 15, 2001|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Education||Justin F. Kimball High School|
10 Facts on Guero 10k
- Born on February 15, 2001, Geuro 10k’s age is 19 years old. The rapper will be turning 20 in about a week from now.
- The rapper was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, and he attended Justin F. Kimball High School.
- The rapper prefers living a low-key lifestyle, so his parents and childhood information is off the record.
- Moreover, the rapper is known by his stage name Guero 10k, and his real name is yet to be disclosed.
- Speaking of his height, the 19 years old rapper, Geuro 10k stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and has a lean built.
- Though Gwero 10k is yet to be featured on Wikipedia, his fans can connect to him through different social media platforms.
- The rapper also has his own YouTube channel, where he is usually seen sharing his hip-hop content. He has earned 37.7k subscribers on his channel.
- In addition to YouTube, Guero 10k is available on Instagram as @guero10k, where he has 53.3k people following him.
- As being said earlier, Guero 10k has maintained a private personal life; hence, the information regarding his net worth and salary is not disclosed.
- Why is Guero 10k in Jail? The rapper is not in Jail. However, rumors claim that he was charged with one count of aggravated assault in north Harris County.