Donny Boaz is a well-known American Television Soap Opera actor who was a part of the show, The Young and The Restless and played the role of Chance. However, he was let go by the show and made the news official on February 1, 2021.
The actor began his acting journey in 2013 after appearing in the TV-Movie; CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story. Ever since then he only saw a rise in his career and got his most known job as Chance in 2019.
To help you guys know more about the actor, here are 10 Facts about Donny Boaz:
Quick Facts: Donny Boaz Wife, Age And Net Worth: Why Is He Leaving Y&R?
|Birthday||December 12, 1980|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts about Donny Boaz
- Donny Boaz has announced via his Instagram that he is currently in a relationship with Nicole Henderson but she is not his wife.
- As of now, there is no accurate estimation of Donny Boaz’s net worth even though he has been a part of the acting industry for over 7 years.
- Born on December 12, 1980, the talented actor Donny Boaz’s age as of February 2021 is exactly 40 years old.
- He was born and raised in American and is of American nationality and of white ethnicity.
- Donny is someone who looks after his body and lives a healthy life. He has an impressive height of 6 feet 2 inches, however, information about his weight is currently unavailable.
- On February 1, 2021, Donny Boaz announced via his Instagram that he was no longer a part of the soap opera; The Young and The Restless. He also stated that he is not being replaced.
- According to Newsweek, the actor was let go by the show because they currently don’t have enough budget because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- He has an Instagram account with over 20k followers and 305 posts in total.
- The actor is also available on Facebook, his page has over 4.4k likes.
- He has been a part of 14 different projects so far in his career.