Why Is Rapper Taio Cruz not on TikTok anymore? Rapper Taio Cruz joined TikTok to promote his new music. Right after he joined TikTok within a short period of time he gained thousands of fans and his account gained 76000 followers in a very short time. But do you wanna know what Happened To His Tik Tok Account? He recently deleted his TikTok account claiming that he gained some negativity on TikTok.
|Birthday||April 23, 1985|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, and Record Producer|
|Parents||Nigerian Father and Brazilian Mother|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
He is a famous rapper who started his career in 2003. Since the start of his career, he has been working with many record labels. He is not just a rapper but he is also a singer, songwriter, and also a record producer. The genres which excites him and which he sings are R&B, Pop, Hip-Hop, and Dance.
For the work, he has done to date in the field of music, he has also gained a lot of awards and has also been nominated for many of them.
10 Facts on Taio Cruz:
- Taio Cruz is a popular singer, songwriter, rapper, and record producer whose popular songs include Dynamite, Break Your Heart, Booty Bounce, etc.
- He was on TikTok to promote his upcoming music but was really pissed off with the TikTok community.
- Now, his account is already deleted as Taio said himself that he had never experienced so much negativity in his life before which is probably the reason behind deleting it.
- The popular rapper deleted his TikTok account in just a few days he created it and according to HITC, he was even bullied by the community.
- In case, you wish to listen to his songs, you can visit his official YouTube channel where almost all of his songs are present.
- Born on April 23, 1985, he is currently 35 years of age.
- Moving on to his height, Taio is currently 5 feet and 9 inches tall.
- Some of the other social media accounts where he is present are Facebook (8.9 million followers), Instagram (109 thousand followers), and Twitter (1.8 million followers).
- Taio was born in London, United Kingdom, and thus, he is a British citizen.
- Coming to his parents, he is the son of a Nigerian father and a Brazilian mother.