After the premiere of the new season of Forged in Fire on November 18, the fans of the show are curious if Wil Willis has been replaced in the show as the trailer hinted at a new host. Wil has been the host for the show for a long time, the show will not be the same for many people if he gets replaced. History channel or Wil has not made any official statement about this concern.
Wil Willis is an American TV Host, writer, and producer. Wil is known for his role in movies like Sovereign and Waste of Time, and TV shows like Forged in Fire, Special Ops, Triggers: Weapons That Changed the World, etc. Wil has a military background, he was an Army Ranger for 4 years and Air Force Pararescueman for almost a decade.
|Birthday||February 14, 1975|
|Profession||Actor, Host, Screenwriter|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||New York Film Academy|
10 Facts On Wil Willis
- Wil Willis was born on February 14, 1975, which makes him 45 years old as of 2020. Wil was born in Portugal.
- The popular host has 1.8 meters tall which is 5 feet 10 inches. He has a muscular built.
- Wil is currently married to his wife Krystle Amina, the couple got married in 2017 and has been together ever since.
- Wil sure is a loving husband and a great father, he loves to spend time with them. His Instagram account is filled with pictures of his wife and child.
- The two recently became parents in March 2020 after giving birth to their first son.
- Willis is also a Youtuber, his Youtube channel has 32.6k subscribers but he has only uploaded 3 videos so far.
- He went to New York Film Academy to learn Playwriting and Screenwriting.
- He currently lives in Lake Arrowhead, California, the United States with his wife and baby.
- The host is estimated to be worth approximately $1 million.
- Wil has 89.5k followers on his Instagram account where he loves to share pictures of his family and friends.