Jimmy Sleck Comedian: Jimmy Aleck Wikipedia page is yet to be updated.
Sleck has produced and wrote many popular comedy-dramas such as M.Y.O.B. (2000), Normal, Ohio (2000), and Lucky (2003). He is famous for his standup comedies.
His interactive and energetic comedy performances helped him stand out from other comedians in the 70s and 80s. He was titled as one of the greatest talk show hosts at that time. Here is everything you need to know about Jimmy Aleck.
|Profession||Comedian, Writer, Producer|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
10 Facts About Jimmy Aleck
- Jimmy Aleck does not have a legit Wikipedia page dedicated to him till now. Meanwhile, his bio is featured in IMDb.
- Jimmy Aleck has a wife named Jeanie Bradley, and the couple has been married over the decades. Regarding the children, they have a son named Henry Aleck.
- Where is the comedian now? Jimmy Aleck currently lives in Los Angeles, California, with his wife and family. He is originally from Chicago, Illinois.
- Jimmy Aleck’s age is 69 or 70 years old as of 2021. He was 37 years old in 1988.
- Jimmy Aleck’s net worth is expected in millions. However, there is no reliable source to confirm this information.
- Jimmy worked as a stand-up comedian in Improv Comedy Clubs, according to his Facebook page.
- He did his schooling in Marist High School, Atlanta, USA, and for higher studies, he attended India University, Bloomington. He studied TV and Film major at Indiana University.
- On his Facebook page with 462 friends (as of March 4, 2021), he mostly shares pictures of his family and children.
- In the late 1980s, Aleck hosted the Late Night Friday Show, “Keep on Cruisin,” he appeared on David Letterman Show and made an appearance on The Tonight Show.
- He started his career in the early 70s as an assistant director at WGN-Ch.9. He worked as floor manager for “Five Minutes to Live By” and also wrote few skits for “The Bozo Show,” according to Chicago Tribune.