Tuomas Malinen Wikipedia: Wife Age And Net Worth Revealed. Stay with the article to find out more.
Tuomas Malinen is a Ph.D. scholar and CEO of GnS Economics. The GnS Economics is a macroeconomic consultancy that analyzes and forecasts the dangers on the world economy and finances.
Tuomas works at the University of Helsinki as the Adjunct Professor of Economics. Malinen is writing a book on how to forecast financial crises.
Tuomas Malinen Wikipedia:
Tuomas Malinen is not on Wikipedia.
Malinen’s nationality is Finnish, and he is currently based in Helsinki, Suomi, Finland. Tuomas mostly talks and researches on the subjects of economic growth, central banks, monetary unions, and economic crises.
According to HuffPost, Tuomas Malinen works at EuroThinkTank, as the Vice-Chairman. It is a team of academics and professionals who study the future and time ahead of the eurozone.
Tuomas Malinen Wife Age And Net Worth Revealed
Tuomas Malinen and his wife prefer to stay away from the limelight.
Tuomas Malinen’s age might be in the early 40s. Malinen started his career as a packaging machine attendant at Saint-Gobain from Oct 1997 to March 2001
The details about Tuomas Malinen’s net worth details are private. Tuomas might make a fortune as the Chief Economist, professor, and CEO. Malinen rarely talks about the details of his salary, earnings, and family to the media.
|Education||University of Helsinki|
Kuten totesin, olen vielä lupautunut @ivanpuopolo podcastiin. Siellä puhumme todnäk perustuslaistamme, vapaudestamme ja maamme tulevaisuudesta.
Olen myös lupautunut hoitamaan pari haastetta, jotka tietenkin teen. Niistä kuulette erikseen. 2/3
— Tuomas Malinen (@mtmalinen) March 10, 2021
Some Facts You Didn’t Know About Tuomas Malinen
- Tuomas Malinen has more than 31.5k followers on his Twitter account. Tuomas has 34.3k tweets as of March 2021. On March 10, 2021, Malinen tweeted that he is taking a 7-day break from Twitter.
- Malinen went to the University of Helsinki for his Ph.D. in Economics.
- As per his LinkedIn profile, his thesis was on the topics of income inequality and economic development.
- Tuomas Malinen was a researcher for Finnish Doctoral Programme in Economics from January 2008 to December 2011.
- Tuomas was a Doctoral student of Economics at the New York University in the year 2010.