Michael Holmes is a successful and experienced journalist and correspondent. Currently, he works for CNN International (CNNI). He has been anchoring CNNI’s CNN Today with Amara Walker since 2014. He has also worked as a reporter for Nine Network in Perth, Sydney, Australia.
Before joining CNN, he has served for the Daily News newspaper at the age of 17. He was very passionate about his work and studies. It was his dream to work on the CNN news channel. In 1996, he was hired by CNN and has reported extensively around the world. We must say, he is a very hardworking and talented journalist. Michael has more than 40 years of working experience in journalism.
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
Who can’t be down with this guy? Good news. https://t.co/LEMIu8rZDW
— Michael Holmes (@holmescnn) November 8, 2020
10 Facts on Michael Holmes
- Michael Holmes was born in 1960. At present, his age is 59-years-old.
- He was born and raised in Perth, Australia. So, he holds an Australian nationality.
- Describing his academics details, Michael has studied journalism at Wesley College situated in Perth from 1973 to 1977.
- Moving on to his physique, Michael hasn’t disclosed his height and body weight in the media.
- Talking about his net worth 2020, Michael’s current net worth is estimated to be around $1 million to $5 million according to celebsagewiki.com. His annual salary is still under audit.
- Is Michael Holmes married? Well, Michale Holmes is married but he hasn’t shared his wife’s identity on the internet. According to answer.com, he has 2 children.
- He is actively available on social media like Instagram and Twitter with a good number of fan following.
- According to Wikipedia, Michael has won Peabody Awards for coverage of the Iraq war and an Edward R Murrow Award for coverage of Hurricane Maria.
- Moving on to his family background, he hasn’t updated his parent’s name on the internet. It’s also not known if he has any siblings or not.
- He has won the CINE’s Golden Eagle Award in 2007.