Dominic Chappell is a former racing driver and a businessman who has had a bankrupt situation for his business on three different occasions to date. So, there’s a net worth for you, practically none. Dominic has been in news today because he has evaded a large amount of tax from the income which he received from BHS.
|Birthday||November 28, 1966|
Dominic Chappell has worked in many companies and they all have failed in their particular tasks and have been shut down over the years of his career. Dominic’s bankruptcy has caused more than 11,000 innocent people to lose their job and closed a total of 164 stores.
10 Facts on Dominic Chappell
- According to the wiki, Dominic Chappell has his birthday on the 22nd of November and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He was born in the year 1966.
- At the age of 53 years old, Dominic has changed his profession form being a race driver to a businessman. The racer was not very much successful so he jumped profession.
- The details on the family of Chappell is very limited on the internet. the name of his parents is unknown but he has a brother, Damon Chappell.
- Looking at the relationship of Chappell, he is married to his wife, Rebecca. There is no information on their children.
- In 2015, Sir Philip Green sold his 90% ownership in the British Home Stores to Dominic through the company Retail Acquisitions.
- The details on the salary received by Dominic from BHS are estimated at $ 2.6 million in total. His life earnings and net worth in 2020 is unknown.
- The news available suggests that Chappell is being charged with providing false information and failing to submit VAT returns by the court.
- The academic qualification of Dominic is not known to date.
- Chappell has no social media account available under his name on the internet.
- Dominic Chappell has denied the accusations against him and has accused Sir Philip of providing him misleading information about BHS finances.