Tim Challies is an evangelist and a blogger known for his site which focuses on theology. He is one of the earliest bloggers and has focused on modern Christianity throughout his blogging career.
Challies has also been one of the youngest evangelists who has tried to adapt theology for a younger demographic.
The pastor’s son recently passed away in early November 2020. He revealed the tragic news in a blog post on November 4th.
|Children||3 (including one deceased)|
10 Facts About Tim Challies
- Tim Challies’s son Nick Challies died but the cause of his death has not been revealed. However, the daily has said that it is not related to Covid-19.
- Nick was playing a game with his sister along with his fiance when he suddenly collapsed and passed away.
- Challies’s wife is Aileen Challies, they have been married for a lot of years and had 3 children together, one of them was Nick who recently died. He was the oldest of his children.
- In a post, the evangelist said that he would not allow his children to go on sleepovers.
- Challies Wikipedia page is being updated but you can read all about him and his bio in this article.
- The evangelist has an Instagram following of over 50 thousand people on his page. On his Instagram bio, he has said that he is a husband, a father, and a Chrisitan.
- Tim Challies was born in 1976 and is around 44 years old as of November 2020.
- He lives in Canada and is part of the Grace Fellowship Church in Toronto, Ontario. In addition to being a member of the church, he is also a Christian blogger and author.
- As matter of fact, he has published several books on how Christians should deal with technology and culture.
- The evangelist caused controversy after he said that he would not allow his children on sleepovers.