Sandile Ka Nqose was a famous journalist for eTV and eNCA, who passed away on February 1, 2021. Sandile was a huge sports fan who enjoyed broadcasting. Ka Nqose has been described as a passionate, phenomenal, and enthusiastic broadcaster by his colleagues.
Sandile Ka Nqose started his career in March 2002 as a health and safety consultant for SHE Enterprises. Sandile left the job in June 2006. He joined eTV as an anchor in 2009. Nqose worked as a presenter, producer, broadcaster, and reporter on the channel. In January 2019, Sandile began working as a Primetime Sports Anchor for eTV.
Quick Facts: Sandile Ka Nqose Cause of Death: Wife and Family, eNCA and eTV Anchor
|Name||Sandile Ka Nqose|
|Education||Camps Bay High School|
Heartfelt Condolences from the #SABCNews Sports Desk @SABCSportsLive, to the Family & The Sports Desk headed by @Vata_Ngobeni, @eNCA, on the passing of a Colleague & Respected Broadcast Rival @SandilekaNqose. 🙏 pic.twitter.com/7hsLnboOpl
— Thabiso Sithole (@ThabisoSithole) February 1, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Sandile Ka Nqose
- How did Sandile Ka Nqose die? Sandile passed away on February 1, 2021. The cause of his death is disclosed to be kidney failure, reports South Africa News.
- The former eNCA reporter passed away at the age of 42. The exact date of birth of Sandile Ka Nqose was kept private. ENCA News’s Facebook page confirmed the news of his death, reports News24.
- Sandile was born and raised in South Africa and his nationality was South African.
- The net worth and the details of Ka Nqose’s salary and earnings are kept private.
- Talking about his wife, Sandile Ka Nqose kept the personal life details away from the media.
- Sandile Ka Nqose lived a pretty private life and did not reveal any details about his family, children, parents, siblings, and background.
- Ka Nqose does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. One can read Sandile Ka Nqose’s bio in recent news articles and a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- The eTV anchor’s friends, colleagues, and fans have been pouring their deep condolences on social media platforms such as Twitter.
- Talking about his education, Sandile went to Camps Bay High School, Cape Town, South Africa. Nqose graduated high school in 1997.
- Sandile Ka Nqose was not active on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.