Ukrainian boxer Vasyl Lomachenko is a gold medal-winning athlete and has dominated world championships all around the world. As a matter of fact, out of his 15 professional fights, he has won 14 and only lost one as of early October 2020.
He is also fighting against Teofimo Lopez Jr for the lightweight title in one of 2020’s biggest boxing bouts. His defense and footwork are one of his main assets as a boxer.
|Birthday||17 February 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
|Height||5 ft 7 inches (170 cm)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
10 Facts About Vasyl Lomachenko
- Vasyl Lomachenko has a height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) according to Tapology and has a reach of 65 inches. He also weighs in at 60 kg (132 lbs).
- Lomachenko has been married to Elena Lomachenko for many years but they have been together as a couple since their high-school days. They have two children together Anatoly Lomachenko (born on November 11, 2011) and Victoria Lomachenko (born on July 23, 2013).
- Vasyl has a net worth of around $10 million and most of his fortune is from his fighting career. He earns more than $3.5 million as per Sportkez.
- The boxer’s birthday is on 17 February 1988 and his age as of October 2020 is 32 years old.
- He was born in Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union (now Ukraine). He is Ukrainian as per his nationality.
- Vasyl has been competing as a boxer since his teens, as an amateur, he won silver in the Chicago World Championships.
- He fights with a southpaw stance and has racked up an impressive fighting record.
- As a matter of fact, he has had 15 professional fights in his career and has won 14 of them.
- Lomachenko competes in the flyweight and lightweight divisions and has also won featherweight competitions.
- Due to his speed, he has been nicknamed ‘the Matrix’.