A very familiar face to an American football, Marty Hurney is an American executive of football who has recently been fired from his general manager post of the Carolina Panthers of National Football League (NFL).
Before joining the Carolina Panthers as a manager, Marty also plated up as San Diego Chargers assistant manager under Bobby Beathard in the 1990s. And, he was also associated with the Washington redskins as Public relations.
|Divorce||Divorced: Jeanne Hurney|
|Education||Good Counsel High School and Catholic University|
— Marty “Me So” Hurney (@marty_hurney) October 9, 2020
10 Facts About Marty Hurney
- Marty Hurney was born in Wheaton, Maryland. Therefore, he holds American citizenship.
- So far now, Marty Hurney’s age still remains concealed as we’re unable to find the actual birth year as well as his birthday. Thus, his age is unknown.
- As per our researches, we’ve found Marty Hurney’s bio on the official page of Wikipedia. However, these listed facts will provide information about him at glance.
- Freshly, nfl.com reports that Carolina Panthers Owner David Tepper made the strange move as he reshaped the franchise in which general manager Marty Hurney was fired from his job.
- We’ve seen Marty Hurney has involved in the Twitter platform since October 2020 which is quite recent. As of now, he has 170 followers and 152 followings.
- Prior to being Manager of Carolina Panthers, Marty Hurney also served as Director of a player operation and Director of Football association of Carolina Panthers.
- Regarding his educational background, he enrolled at Good Counsel High School. And, later he attended Catholic University.
- Apart from his footballing career, he also served as a radio personality with his fellow host Al Gardner on ESPN 730 radio. In fact, he was the owner of the station.
- Is he married? Marty is currently a divorced man after Jeanne Hurney accused him of harassment. He and his wife, Jeanne divorced in 2014.
- With his successful managing career in Football, Marty Hurney must have collected a burly sum of money through his career. However, we’re unknown about his actual net worth as of 2020.