John Fraser was an actor from Scotland and an author who is recognized worldwide for his performance in the movies. He passed away on 7th November 2020 being the victim of Cancer which left his family in a huge loss.
He refused the chemotherapy treatment for his illness and was found peaceful in bed on the 7th of November by his partner. Below are 10 facts about John Fraser that you should know.
|Birthday||March 18, 1931|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
John Fraser Cause of Death – John Fraser dead : obituary – tributes How did John Fraser die? Cause of death The Dam…
Posted by Touching Death News on Tuesday, November 10, 2020
10 Facts About John Fraser
- John Fraser was found dead in his London home after fighting a long battle with Cancer. He refused Chemotherapy treatment to cure his cancer.
- John Fraser is known for his stunning acting skills in the movies like The Dam Busters which came to the theater in the year 1955. As per the data of IMDB, he has 76 credits as an actor.
- What did he die of? The Dam Busters actor John Fraser’s cause of death was cancer and died at the age of 89.
- Furthermore, John Fraser was born in the year 1931 in Glasgow, Scotland on March 18. He was of the age 89 years old.
- Moreover, John Fraser had a very supportive husband Rodney Pienaar with whom he used to live in London.
- John Fraser had a net worth of $1 Million – $5 Million as per the data given by some online sources.
- He was an author who has written books like The Wild Beast May Break Them, The Unholy Trinity of Monstrous Madonnas.
- Similarly, he was then described as the most handsome man in the UK.
- He was not on any of the social media platforms as he liked to keep his private life to himself.
- Similarly, he was an excellent actor and an author and the world lost another artist on 7th November.