Liam Garrigan is a British actor famous for playing the fictional character of King Arthur in the ABC TV Series Once Upon a Time and science fiction movie, Transformers: The Last Knight. Currently, he is portraying the lead role in the British spy thriller TV series, Alex Rider.
|Birthday||17 October 1981|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Parents||Brian Garrigan (father), Liz Garrigan (mother)|
|Net Worth||$1.7 million|
|Wife||Beth Rowley (2017)|
|Education||Wyk college, Guildhall School of Music and Drama|
The English actor, Liam Garrigan’s current age is 39 years old. Likewise, he is also active in social media and has several thousand followers on his official Instagram and Twitter accounts. On the other hand, he also earned a good sum of fortune from his successful acting career and accumulated a net worth of $1.7 million.
10 Facts on Liam Garrigan
- Liam’s full name is Liam Thomas Garrigan. He was born on 17 October 1981 in Hull, Humberside, England.
- He studied at the Wyke college and took courses at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- The English actor is the son of father, Brian Garrigan, and mother, Liz Garrigan. Also, he is also the eldest among his three siblings in his family.
- He started his professional acting career in 2003 where he played the role of Nick Yorke on the BBC one TV show, Holby City.
- Liam has also acted in the Greek mythological movie, The Legend of Hercules in the year 2014.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs around 84 kg. Furthermore, Liam has a pair of ocean blue eyes and short black hair.
- Besides his love for the acting profession, he is also fond of surfing.
- On the other hand, Liam has also given his voice to the video game, Greedfall in 2019.
- Talking about his personal life, Liam Garrigan is a happily married man. He married his wife, Beth Rowley, who is a singer and songwriter by occupation in 2017 after being engaged in September 2016.
- As of now, he is enjoying a great life with his wife and family in London.