Aleksandr Robak is a Russian actor and filmmaker. He is best known as Lyonya from the series To the Lake (2019). Furthermore, he has acted in more than 50 projects.
Aleksandr is also a producer and cinematographer. Similarly, he is a two times Golden Eagle Award nominee.
|Birthday||December 28, 1973|
|Profession||Actor and Director|
|Parents||Ram Aleksandrovich Robak and Raisa Lukinichna|
|Education||Yaroslavl Theater Institute|
10 Facts on Aleksandr Robak
- Aleksandr Removich Robak is a Russian actor, director, film producer. Talking about his age, Aleksandr is 46 years old as of now. Likewise, his birthdate is December 28, 1973.
- Robak is popular for his role as Lyonya in the series To the Lake (2019). Similarly, he was one of the casts of #SidYAdoma (2020).
- Though Aleksandr is renowned for his work, his personal life is still a mystery. As a matter of fact, Robak has never disclosed his wife or children names.
- With more than 50 movies and TV series under his name, Aleksandr’s Net Worth is certainly in millions. However, he doesn’t like to show off his extravagant lifestyle and fortune.
- The actor was born to Ram Aleksandrovich Robak and Raisa Lukinichna in Zlatoust, Soviet Union. His father was an engineer and his mother was a teacher. Similarly, his ethnicity is Russian.
- According to his Wiki page, Aleksandr completed his education from Yaroslavl Theater Institute. Moreover, he had a keen interest in guitar and drama from an early age.
- Robak officially started his acting career in 1999. Similarly, his first major role is regarded as IVA’s guard in Dose detektiva Dubrovskogo.
- Aleksandr is also a talented producer. Furthermore, he has worked with nearly 6 movies and TV series as a producer since 2004.
- With his exceptional work, Robak was even nominated for the 2014 Golden Eagle Award as Best Supporting Actor for his movie The Geographer Drank His Globe Away.
- The actor prefers to maintain a low-key life without public participation in social media. So, he is absent from Instagram.