Bernhard Schütz is a very well known actor from Germany who is best recognized for his work on the Eichwald, MdB of 2015, Sense8 of 2015, and A Most Wanted Man of 2014. Besides these, you can see him in numbers of author German filmographies. With his amazing acting skills, perfect dialogue delivery, and naturalistic performance, he has won the hearts of hundreds and thousands of people.
Lately, Schutz is getting more fame and recognition for his work on Barbarians. For your information, it’s an action, adventure, drama genre television series of 2020 where Bernhard has portrayed the character of Segestes.
Here are some facts about Bernhard Schütz.
|Birthday||February 24, 1959|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Education||Berlin University of Arts|
10 Facts On Bernhard Schütz
- Bernhard Schütz is a very established actor who has been part of many films and television shows.
- As of 2020, Schutz is 61 years of age. He was born in the year 1959 and he celebrates his birthday on every 24th day of January.
- Bernhard has a height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall with a very well maintained body physique. He is very good looking and equally attractive.
- Schutz was born and raised in Leverkusen, West Germany. Hence, by this birthright, he holds German nationality. His ethnicity is unknown.
- Bernhard completed his early schooling from the local high school of his birthplace. Later, he attended the Berlin University of the Arts and did the acting course.
- Talking about Schutz’s family, he was born to a police officer and his mother was a housewife. More details about them are not available.
- Bernhard is happily married to his wife and has children as well. But he has not disclosed any information about them to the media.
- He began his acting career in 1986 working in a TV show. Before that he used to work in theatre.
- He has 125 acting credits until now. So, he might have a very good net worth.
- Bernhard is not active on any social media platform.