Billy Rayner is a notable and successful actor. Billy Rayner has worked in various films and television dramas such as The Liberator, Shadow Play, and Das Boot as Jim Taylor, George, and NYPD Desk Sergeant in the same year 2020. He rose to prominence when he portrays the role of Raynald in the TV series, Knight Fall in 2019.
Also, he has worked in the camera and electrical department and has 2 credits as well. He began his career in the film industry in 2005. Moreover, he has played in the video game series named Kingdom Come: Deliverance as a voice-over actor.
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
10 Facts on Billy Rayner
- Billy Rayner hasn’t shared his date and year of birth in the media. But by looking at his profile, his age range is estimated between 27-33 years old.
- Currently, he resides in London, UK. Hence, he holds British nationality.
- Talking about his physical appearance, he stands at an average height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.88 m) tall along with his weight of 70 kg. His body estimation is still not updated.
- Describing his net worth 2020, his current net worth or annual salary is still under wrap. Surely, his earning might be in millions of bucks.
- He is quite secretive about his love life. That’s the reason we couldn’t find his past relationship affairs. It’s not known whether he is married or not his wife or girlfriend’s identity is yet to be revealed.
- Billy has received a Drama Desk Award for achievement in acting and performance in 2009 according to mandy.com.
- He is not actively available on social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Probably, his account might be private or protected.
- Billy has no Wiki page to date. But we can find his career details on IMDB.
- Moving on to his family background, he hasn’t disclosed his parent’s names or sibling’s identity on the internet.
- Billy has performed in the broadway theatre project in the year 2007.