Tracey Kurland is the wife of the famous American film producer Trevor Engelson. He has produced films like The After Party (2018), Incarnate (2016), Remember Me (2010), Alien Outpost (2014), etc.
Tracey belonged to a very rich and supportive family and thus was never deprived of any things. After meeting Trevor they were soon in a relationship dating each other for a year. They married on Saturday, October 6. They have recently welcomed a lovely baby girl into the world and are looking forward to becoming their best version of parents as possible.
|Height||Above 5 feet 2 inches|
10 Facts on Tracey Kurland
- Tracey Kurland is the wife of famous American film producer Trevor Engelson who has produced the 7.1 rated film Remember Me starring Robert Pattinson in 2010.
- Tracey is a native American and holds the nationality of the US however there is no information about her ethnicity and religion.
- She stands taller than 5 feet 2 inches however there is no exact information about her height and body weight.
- She is the daughter of a famous multimillionaire businessman Stanford Kurland. She grew up in a very luxurious environment and her desires and choices were always acknowledged.
- There is no information about her early life, school, high-school, educational degree, and also the struggles she went through in her life.
- Tracey had a very easy life and she got everything that she wanted.
- She met Trevor Engelson and tied a knot soon after dating for a year. They have recently welcomed a baby girl into their life and are starting to feel the ushering happiness and gradual change already.
- They both are looking forward to a new life with a new member and hoping to turn out to be amazing parents to their daughter.
- Tracey shares her pictures and experiences with her friends on Instagram however her handle is private.
- She neither owns a Wiki profile nor an IMDb that’s why there is no much information about her.