Sophia Thomalla is a famous German model, television presenter, and actress. She is mostly known for her movies and series like Commissario Laurenti, Unser Charly, Hanni & Nanni, and 90 Minuten. She is an outstanding model with some extraordinary talent under her belt. Within a short period of time, she has earned herself a name in the industry.
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Parents||Simone Thomalla and André Vetters.|
|Net Worth||$1.2 Million|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
Sophia Thomalla made her professional acting debut back in 2008 where she played the role of Helena Schon in the movie Our Charly. She belongs to a celebrated family in the industry as her mother as well as her father are a well-known artist in the industry. She became a part of the industry at the age of 19.
10 Facts on Sophia Thomalla:
- Sophia Thomalla was born on October 6, 1989, in Berlin, East Germany.
- Sophia Thomalla’s age as of 2020 is exactly 31 years old and she belongs to a well-known celebrity family in the industry.
- Actress Sophia Thomalla is in a relationship with her footballer partner Loris Karius with almost 2 years of dating history.
- Sophie ended her previous marriage with her husband Andy LaPlegua a famous Norwegian singer, rapper, and songwriter.
- According to the wiki, she made her debut in the industry back in 2008 while she was just 19 years old.
- Talking about her family Sophia is the daughter of German actress Simone Thomalla and André Vetters.
- She is available on her Instagram account @sophiathomalla where she has more than 1.2 million followers with over 1351 posts.
- Some of Sophia’s famous movies and series are Rising High, Countdown- Die Jagd Beginnt, Zeit der Entscheidung – Die Soap Deiner Wah, and SOKO Wismar.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is around 1 million dollars including all her personal earnings and from movies.
- Sophie’s height is exactly 5 feet and 7 inches tall which is about 1.70 m.