David Graeber is an American anthropologist. He was an anarchist and activist as well. He is well-known for this book The Utopia of Rules, Debt: The First 5000 Years and Bullshit Jobs. He is the author of his won book. He has published many books and is a popular author of America.
David Graeber was also a professor at London which is the school of economics. He was an anthropologist professor of that. He is popular for his book and is well-known among the people. His work is loved by the people.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (Approx)|
|Net Worth||$1 million-$5 million|
10 Facts on David Graeber:
- David Graeber was born on February 12, 1996, in New York, United States and he left the world on September 2, 2020.
- His age was 59 years old when he died. He died at Venice Hospital. Just two days before he died he was active on Youtube and had posted a video that he has been suffering from normal cold and feeling ill and also revealed that he had started feeling good.
- David Graeber has never his net worth in any sites. He seems to be secretive about his personal life.
- He has never disposed of whether he has siblings or not. He has never unfolded the name of his sisters and brothers.
- Yes, David Graeber is married and his wife was Nika Dubrovsky.
- He disclosed that his parents were in their early forties when he was born.
- David Graeber was graduated from Philips Academy Andover and completed his B.A from the State University of New York at purchase.
- He is not available on the social apps but his achievements and award that he had received are available on Wikipedia.
- David Graeber explained that he is an Eternal Optimist.
- He once opened up about his net worth. David unveiled that his net worth is $1 million-$5 million.