Drew Dixon is a record producer from America, who has worked for Arista Records as the vice president of A&R. In addition to Record producing, she also debuted as an actress in independent movies like the 2002nd movie Vivian.
However, Dixon allured many audiences’ attention when she came with the sexual allegation against Russell Simmons in December 2017. She opened up about the sexual abuse she faced while she was with Simmons in his apartment.
Quick Facts: Drew Dixon Husband Bo Williams: Wikipedia, Age And Instagram Bio
|Height||5 feet and 7½ inches|
10 Facts On Drew Dixon
- How old is Drew Dixon? Drew Dixon’s age is 50, as per Hollywoodlife. She was born in 1970.
- Dixon was born and raised in the United States. So, her nationality is American. Also, her ethnicity is white, as per the wiki.
- Speaking about her family, she is the daughter of Sharon Pratt. Her momma Sharon served as the Washington D.C.’s mayor from 1991 to 1995.
- Talking about her education, Drew finished her graduation from Stanford University. Moreover, she completed her further study at Harvard Business School.
- Drew has a slim body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet and 7½ inches. In meters, she is 1.71 meters tall.
- Dixon worked for A&R at Arista Records as the vice president before quitting the company in 2002, as per IMDB. She left the post to join the M.B.A. program held at Harvard Business School.
- Drew Dixon’s biography is not available on Wikipedia. However, You don’t have to worry about it as we have covered most of her bio, personal life detail in this article.
- Drew Dixon is verified on her Instagram account with the username @deardrewdixon. To date, she has shared only 73 posts and has gained over 6.4 thousand followers. Likewise, on her Twitter account, she has over 8.4k followers.
- Drew Dixon is currently in a relationship with her husband named Bo Williams. The pair are M.B.A. classmates, and after falling in love for several years, they tied the knot in 2003.
- She accused Russell Simmons of sexually abusing her. The allegation went public when she confirmed the incident for the first time to The New York Times in December 2017. Russell allegedly raped her while they were in Manhattan.