Mark Fleischmann is a famous British actor known for his roles in Being Human (2008), Inception (2010), Wolfblood (2012) and The Princess Switch (2018). He also grabbed the role in Christmas romantic comedy “The Princess Switch: Switched Again” with the release date of November 19, 2020, on Netflix which fans are desperately waiting for.
He started his career in Edinburgh, Scotland where he played the role of hyena in Lion King Musical. Popular for his role as Mr Jeffries in Wolf Blood he came to showbiz in 2001 from “Fun at the Funeral Parlour”. In 2021, he is coming back as Weston in the movie “Infinite” and will definitely entertain the audience with his performance.
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Net Worth||Approx $ 1 million|
10 Facts On Mark Fleischmann
- Born and brought up in Hampstead Garden Suburb, London, Mark Fleischmann is a famous British actor active in this field since 2001.
- Mark Fleischmann was born on August 18, 1972, and his age is 48 by now.
- Talking about the height of Mark Fleischmann, he is blessed with a decent height of 5 feet and 11 inches and his weight is 75 kg.
- As per his education, Mark is graduated from The Central School of Speech and Drama in London.
- Apart from being an actor, he is also a producer whose show could be seen at “The Enterprise” in London.
- His favourite colour is white and he loves to sing in his free time.
- Mark Fleischmann is on Instagram as @fleischmannmark with 2974 followers where he shared the pictures of his personal and professional life and give a visual treat to all his fans.
- Mark Fleischmann posted a beautiful picture with his wife after six months of their marriage on the date of November 4, 2018, which confirms his relationship status of being married.
- He welcomed his adorable daughter Indiana Demirhan Fleischmann on October 3, 2019, and seems to spend quality time with his little princess.
- As per sources, Net-worth of actor Mark Fleischmann is $13 million.